Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Poll: do you remember the best mcdonalds/BK toy u got?

i remember getting a jurassic park watch with a hologrphic dinosaur eye lol... i was all excited with it. lolPoll: do you remember the best mcdonalds/BK toy u got?
Lol same here!
Yeah it was some Lion King toy. I still have it.Poll: do you remember the best mcdonalds/BK toy u got?
I remember being really happy with an Ariel action figure from The Little Mermaid.
i liked those mini beanie babies. my mom's job was having a contest on who could collect those the fastest sowe had happy meals for weeks!



:D
hello kitty key chain thing(:
It was mikey from Monsters.Inc!
yes, it was a tarzan straw that when you sipped your drink threw it, it would make tarzan sounds, ha
I use to love the Disney toys...

but I don't remeber the best one... I use to like them all... then when they had Boy %26amp; Girl happy meals xD



I use to love the toys xD I don't think my mother did jejejeje
I got a tiny beanie baby when I was younger and I loved it!
I got a tiny tiny beanie baby and it was some special birthday one!



When I was little i would only get the happy meal for the toy! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment