Saturday, February 18, 2012

Buying McDonalds Happy Meal Toys?

Hello. Is it possible to go to a McDonalds and buy all the items at once in their latest Happy Meal toy program? Thanks!Buying McDonalds Happy Meal Toys?
No. They receive the toys in intervals. They get one batch, than another, than another...
Yes I think so!Buying McDonalds Happy Meal Toys?
I'm sure if you wanted to. I highly doubt that they would refuse the money.
yes but they are more expensive if you dont buy them with the happy meal
you can buy them on ebay
No, but if you ask, they may offer to give you the ones you do not have rather than the same one each trip.



You may be lucky and get them to give you a few!!
It depends on the manager. They can offer them to you for sale or not.
I think if you asked the manager or whoevers in charge they would let you. Some managers are more lienient than others so asking wouldnt hurt!
No. they are legall bound by the mcdonalds franchise program to only issue what mcdonalds wants them to issue. If you are looking for specific ones...It would save you alot of time and money to just go on ebay.
yes. just tell them what you want to do. i work at a mcdonalds in michigan and each toy is 1.90 including tax.



sad i know that lol...
It is, but, when I was collecting those teeny beanies..Ooooh! got sooo ill, from ordering the same old same old! day and day out! I finally gave my food away to bus drivers,and street people..or threw it out, or friends and neighbors! I was sooo ill. I didn't want to see another happy meal or apple or cherry pie ever again in my whole life! LOL!



(well, then it started up again..the beanie babies..plus some other things that I liked..and I went back for more! LOL! But, then I quit, and or gave my little bags of Micky D's away! Oh, but not the toys, though! LoL!)
The only time I can remember this happening was with beanie babies. They offered the whole set for one price.
yea you just ask and they will sell you the toy
It is possible, I worked there and it happens all the time, especially when they are popular toys or a set of something.
The problem is they don't get all the toys in the series at once. They may have two or three choices at any one time, then in a week or so get the new batch. Means lots of trips there, but if you really want them, you gotta do what you gotta do.
every store does or if not should sell every toy
yes but buying just the toy cost more than buying the happy meal. so i'd just buy the happy meal.
Im sure you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment