Saturday, February 11, 2012

Can you just buy all of McDonalds toys without Happy Meals?

They brought back Beanie Babies and I've been collecting them since before I was born. [Big brother]



I really don't want that much fast food or risk getting the same toy..



Oh and like in person? I know EBay has them but my dad banned me from there. =pCan you just buy all of McDonalds toys without Happy Meals?
yeah they do sell em. just ask.
yes 1$Can you just buy all of McDonalds toys without Happy Meals?
yes you can. just ask the cashier to sell you one. seriously.
try asking em
yeah you can. im pretty sure they're like two bucks but that may vary from store to store. =]
Yes you can buy just the toys on their own thank goodness. If you are interested in knowing more about the McDonalds Ty Beanie Baby Toy Release please visit my toy blog - Toy Alert

No comments:

Post a Comment