Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Did anyone get those beanie babies toys from Mcdonalds and not use their code and willing to give it away?

the code in the tagDid anyone get those beanie babies toys from Mcdonalds and not use their code and willing to give it away?
I got a sack full in the bottom of my closet or under the bed. And there is a code on the tag--right? And you go online and play with them---ok. Since I go on-line and decorate that Christmas tree I guess you could play with them on line.Cool
Yeah but i think i threw it away. sorry. i had 3.Did anyone get those beanie babies toys from Mcdonalds and not use their code and willing to give it away?
why what do the codes do ?????
Sorry, I used the code, but now I can't log on. You only get an account for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment