Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What month does McDonalds bring back the Hello Kitty happy meal toys?

I know McDonalds brings back Hello Kitty toys every year, I believe that it's in September..but I'm not too sureWhat month does McDonalds bring back the Hello Kitty happy meal toys?
Usually, where I live, It's during July, during summer. It may ve different, though where u are. That's how they did it last year and the year before.
i am not sure because different mcdonalds have different toys at the same time. for example yesterday i passed by two one had spongebob and someother and some aliens. i think you just have to keep checking them out.What month does McDonalds bring back the Hello Kitty happy meal toys?
I don't know..but I am still a HUGE HK fan! Love her, now my little girls love her..I hope it's soon!
  • que
  • christian bookstore
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment