Saturday, March 3, 2012

I Just Upended the last of the Vodka Survey: Do you sometimes believe that your YA contacts know you?

better than the people in your real life do? They honestly don't understand the wonderful trappings of you wonderful wonderful people you. I have tried and tried. Still, some are stupid as bricks, and those little McDonalds toys that kids destroy in 5 seconds.I Just Upended the last of the Vodka Survey: Do you sometimes believe that your YA contacts know you?
i think they do know me better! i seem to be able to open up to them better than the people in my real life!!
They really are lovely...and we are NOT crazy. Some get it, tho

Maybe those people are jealous?I Just Upended the last of the Vodka Survey: Do you sometimes believe that your YA contacts know you?
I am all about some real people out here BG.

Gwiz above you, she's real. So is VK.

Some of the good ones too.



Ya'all look to me to be having an interesting night. Be safe hun. I mean that.

Avoid the bricks, and have fun.
don't fvck with my happy meal toys beeotch!!!
Yes, they probably do!
i think the happy meal toys taste good!



I am grateful for my contacts!

some know more secrets than the people outside of my head



most thankful
That's why I'm anonymous on here - I feel more comfortable telling these people how I feel than telling friends I've known for years.



I hate McD's toys - being a mom and all - they're scattered in pieces around my house.
Because we don't have all the "hang ups" that people get when they know you in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment