Saturday, March 3, 2012

What is your favorite McDonalds menu item ?

I like the toys in the Happy Meal... I hate the food there !What is your favorite McDonalds menu item ?
I don't eat their crap
nuggetsWhat is your favorite McDonalds menu item ?
I'd have to go with the ranch snackwrap. Cheap+filling+small amount=yumm (Or honey mustard or chipotle flavor)
Mmmm caramel sundae...
I just ate a #10 with honey on the side and a coke no ice. (10 piece nugget meal) I always get that when I'm there. There mcflurries are good too.
Cheeseburger.
Chicken nuggets and sweet and sour sauce.
I don't like Rotten Ronnie's.

I'll take a chocolate milkshake. That's about it.
Hi yes, I'd like the number one medium with a Coke, and off the dollar menu can I get a McChicken and two four-piece nuggets? I'm sorry? Oh, uh, sweet and sour please. Thanks. :drives up to first window:
Definitely the McNuggets. Sweet n' sour, oh my!



A dude I know hates McDonalds food 'cept the fish sandwich. Anyway, he collects the Happy Meal toys. He claims they will be worth some money "one day".
Quarter pounder of course ketchup only please, oh it was a question dang I am hungry:)
I like the toys in the Happy Meals too, give them to grandkids or friends kids. I would eat the chicken caesar salad.
The only menu item I purchase from McD's is the Hazelnut Iced Coffee.
Ice Cream Cone but 9 times out of 10 the ice cream machine is down at the McDonald's by my house. Their sweet tea is pretty good too. That is pretty much all I ever order from there.
Big Mac
Their coffee...On Mondays, you get one cup free....YEE HOO!
I like the ice cream cones.

No comments:

Post a Comment