Saturday, March 3, 2012

Does anyone remember that McDonalds toy where you'd make stuff out of real food, (bread for fries, etc)?

Okay, so basically I'm trying to remember this one toy I had when I was much younger, I'm in my early 20s now, but loved this toy and can't for the live of me figure out what it was. But it was a McDonalds toy that came w/ McDonalds wrappers and happy meal boxes. You would run a piece of sugared bread though a sort of cutter to make fries and make hamburgers out of vanilla wafers and other things. It was a very cool toy, if anyone remembers anything about this toy, that would be awesome.Does anyone remember that McDonalds toy where you'd make stuff out of real food, (bread for fries, etc)?
There was a whole series of McDonald's real food sets (not the actual name), maybe 5-7 total, but I can't remember the specific sets. They retailed for $12-50, but I remember them being clearanced for less than half that. Yours sounds like one of the bigger sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment