Saturday, March 3, 2012

Has anyone seen this vintage mcdonalds highchair?

I have a vintage mcdonalds highchair that my sister bought at an antique store. It is brown, with wheels. It has red padding, and the tray is white with a red mcdonalds happy meal box, a milkshake, hamburgers, fries and a toy. All of the characters have eyes and a mouth. They are sitting on a blue counter. Has anyone ever seen this highchair, and does anyone know when it was made and how much it is worth? Thank you.Has anyone seen this vintage mcdonalds highchair?
I wouldn't imagine it's worth a great deal. Some of the older stores are still using them.



It's probably from the early 80s as the Happy Meal wasn't introduced until the late 70s. I know these were the high chairs used at my local McDonald's when I worked there in high school in the mid 80s.



You may be able to find more information on one of the official McDonald's sites as the company has kept pretty vigilante records of everything it has produced or used over the years. There are also McDonald's collectors clubs which may provide additional information, these collectors are pretty knowledgeable on everything Mickey D!Has anyone seen this vintage mcdonalds highchair?
Personally, I don't think it'd be worth much. There's two of them at my local McDonald's.
  • palladium ballroom
  • batman games for kids
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment