Saturday, March 3, 2012

How many McDonald's Happy Meal Toys have you thrown away this year?

Can anyone think of something constructive to do with this junk?How many McDonald's Happy Meal Toys have you thrown away this year?
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE TOYS DON'T BUY HAPPY MEALS !!!



0 TOYS !!!
It has been so many I wouldn't attempt to even count. Constructive, no, I can't think of anything.How many McDonald's Happy Meal Toys have you thrown away this year?
I give them to my dog I dont usually get happy meals so I really dont have a lot
well i keep mine and give then to my little sister and she use them as a collection. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I've kept somewhere around here. although i can't remember exactly where. And no nothing Constructive.
None I give mine to my lil cousie Aly (when I get them) Most of the time I dont.
I have some from 1981. They are collectors items and I plan on giving them all to my kids when they grow up. They are now being listed in antique books.
I threw away about 1. I sometimes collect them and then I sometimes give them to my cousins and lil' brother
about 6
I haven't thrown any away! I buy them for the toys!
I am embarrassed to say how many happy meal toys I've thrown out because then everyone is going to know how much McDonald's i've let my kid eat. I have put some aside when he doesn't remember they are there so that one rainy day he can have a blast opening a bunch at once and play with them. But I'll still end up throwing them out eventually.
About 2
Don't buy Happy Meals, if you got children trash it when there are sleeping or give it to another child.
none I don't go to mcdonald's
0 toys







i dont go to mcdonalds anymore i prefer inn and out better
too many. sell them on e-bay. thats all i can think of
TOO MANY!!!!!!!!JUST WHEN I THINK THERE GONE THEY REAPPEAR!!!!!! CAN'T SEEM TO GET RID OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!THE KIDS HAVE SOME THAT HAVE BEEN WITH US FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment