Saturday, March 3, 2012

Do I have to wrap the toys I'm giving if I'm giving them to Children's Hope Hospital in Chicago?

I'm giving toys and books and stuff to Children's Hope Hospital and the Ronald McDonald House in Chicago and I wanted to know if I need to wrap them or just leave them as they are.. I've never done this before.Do I have to wrap the toys I'm giving if I'm giving them to Children's Hope Hospital in Chicago?
If there is a specific toy drive that you're donating them for you should call and ask.

I'm not sure about these specific places sorry but most places nowadays ask that you don't wrap the gifts just drop them off in the original/unopened packaging, they have volunteers wrap them before they hand them out. It's usually so that they know exactly what the gift is and can figure out which kid it would be more appropriate for?
The toys and books should be unwrapped when you make that type of donation. Additionally, most places only want brand new toys and books and will not accept used ones. Thanks for making a difference in children's lives.Do I have to wrap the toys I'm giving if I'm giving them to Children's Hope Hospital in Chicago?
you don't have to wrap the toys if you don't want to but i'm sure it would be nice if you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment