Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Would you go back to Mcdonalds if you have a Buddy with you?

BUT.............. The Mcdonalds worker gave you a girl toy?? And the Buddy dosent like Girl toys!! So now you must listen to him cry all the way home................ Unless you go back!Would you go back to Mcdonalds if you have a Buddy with you?
i feed my kids mickey d's everyday so if buddy got a girl toy when we go back tomorrow id fix it for him. poor whittle guy got a girly toy. dont want him growing up to be a wussy or anything.



wait there was a fake me? no good. im an original one of a kind. plus you cant duplicate my shiny badge.
Normally, no I would not go back. Life is all about learning how to deal with the ups and downs, disappointments and trials. However, I have been known, at least once, to go to more than one McDonald's (we have two within 5 minutes of our house) to try to find a toy that my daughter was really wanting. The whole reason we even went to McD's was for that toy, so I thought maybe the other location might be carrying it.



Turns out it was B'King that had that toy, but there aren't any that close to us, so my daughter made-do with the McD's.Would you go back to Mcdonalds if you have a Buddy with you?
no i wouldn't. this has happened with my 4 year old once when he was about 3 they gave him a barbie instead of a hot wheel. i just told him i was sorry that they made a mistake and next time we went back i'd make sure they gave him a boy toy. he was fine with that answer.
No, it's either shut it or the girl toy gets taken away and you have no toys! Well, maybe thats a little harsh, it's not his fault the pot heads behind the counter can't ever get it right.
Go back and explain, and say you wanted no cheese and you got cheese, and ask for free meals. If necessary, tell them that you used to bring the cashier in there when she was 3 years old. (Read her name tag first.)
I wouldn't turn around and go back, but if I noticed it before I left, I would ask to switch the toy.
if you dont call attention to the fact that its a girl toy, he probably wouldnt have noticed.



dont give into his crying he will be spoiled.
I wouldn't go back, but I wouldn't go to McDonald's to begin with
I would prefer a buddy with a backbone.
No I wouldn't. I would just say you gt a peice a candy from the store or when we get home since they mixed up toys.
No freaking way ever!
what kindda buddy are we talking about here???? a 6 year old son???? a good friend???? someone you hang out with for the sex?????? I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment