Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Where do they have toy story 3 toys:fast food?

like burger king or mcdonalds... we r going to see toy story 3 today and we want to go to a resteraunt with toy story 3 toysWhere do they have toy story 3 toys:fast food?
I beleive Mcdonald has them, but I'm not entirely sure. I mean, I havent been over there in awhile, and the last time I was there, they had Shreck toys, so they should have Toy Story 3 :)
No fast food meals will feature Toy Story 3 characters. I read in an interview lately that Pixar moved away from those partnerships a few years ago because they didn't want to support bad eating habits in kids.Where do they have toy story 3 toys:fast food?
They are not available yet at any of the fast food places.
neither. just checked both websites. mc'ds still has shrek and bk has cats%26amp; dogs
  • que
  • chocolate fondue recipe
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment