Saturday, March 3, 2012

What was the best happy meal toy you ever got in Mcdonalds?

grimace glass, 90s.What was the best happy meal toy you ever got in Mcdonalds?
W.I.T.C.H. toys! I was insanely obsessed with the show, the comics, and the books and when I got Will from W.I.T.C.H. I was so excited I got my dad to buy me all of the other W.I.T.C.H. characters from the restaurant without the happy meal...
A teeny, tiny little TY brand sheep named Woolsy :D he made my collection complete. I now have an extra large Woolsy, a large Woolsy, a medium Woolsy, a small Woolsy, and an uber teeny Woolsy xD lmao.What was the best happy meal toy you ever got in Mcdonalds?
These 2 tiny pink poodles... I named them "Poodle" "Doodle" .
A little motorbike with ronald mcdonald on it.

If you pull it in reverse then realeased it it went flyin forward. So much fun :D
A USED Condom.
My Mom and Dad would make sure they got me the anniversary toys, even without the meal.
Never went there as a kid.

I've been a rare few times as an adult

but not enough to bother with happy meal toys.
a star trek wristband thing and insignia iron on. coincided with the release of the first star trek movie in

1979
The Avatar toys ;D
A Dalmatian toy with a small light bulb on its head! Haha.
i have no clue. as a kid, any happy meal toy made me waaay too happy.
madam alexander dolls that were wizard of oz themed
Never had a toy or happy meal, from there.
myscene doll...she was like a girly skater chick :p

No comments:

Post a Comment