Saturday, March 3, 2012

Where can I sell old McDonald's Happy Meal toys?

I have tons of old Happy Meal toys (some still in the plastic wrapper and some not). Many are from the late 1980s and some are from the 90s. I would like to sell them, but I don't know where the best place is. I looked on ebay, but I was thinking that maybe there is a website that happy meal obsessed people go to discuss toy trading and buying. Any ideas would be great.Where can I sell old McDonald's Happy Meal toys?
There is a club called Mcdonald's Collectors Club founded by Ken and Jenny Brady of Cleveland. The McDonald's Collectors Club is an organization that has about 350 members and holds annual conventions to sell and swap toys.



http://www.mcdclub.com/



The most valuable of the Happy Meal toys might get you $15 to $20 today. Their value increases if they never have been opened The FAQ on the page takes you to books on prices and info of all the Mc toys.
ebay

cregslist

amazonWhere can I sell old McDonald's Happy Meal toys?
eBay
ebay... amazon... online webs...etc.
ebay or garage sales
ebay...
ebay they sell slmost every thing
eBay
you could try car boots, flee markets or jumble sales.or go to an auction in your area.look in your local paper for such events.hope Ive been helpful
Ebay or any type of auction, such as Yahoo Auctions.

No comments:

Post a Comment