Saturday, February 11, 2012

Can you sell on items such as free CD's or McDonalds toys legally in a charity shop?

My mum runs a couple of charity shops for a charity local to us.

However lots of people have told us, that CD's or toys donated that were originally free to start with can not be sold on, as this is illegal!?

Does anyone know what the law actually says about this!?



Thankss:)Can you sell on items such as free CD's or McDonalds toys legally in a charity shop?
perfectly legal, unless specifically marked "not for resale"!
What would the crime be? If you own something, you can sell it. If I gave your mom a free diamond ring, do you think she could sell it? See?Can you sell on items such as free CD's or McDonalds toys legally in a charity shop?
It's fine. If my parents gave me a car, it would be legal for me to sell it if I wish to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment