Saturday, February 18, 2012

Do you think it's sexist they have Girl toys and Boys toys at McDonalds for Happy Meals

Why can't they just have toys that are for both genders?Do you think it's sexist they have Girl toys and Boys toys at McDonalds for Happy Meals
yeah and having men and women bathrooms is too. Come on there kids toys, McDonalds has created a choice not a sexists movement.
McDonald's is the biggest distributor of toys in the world. Offering a choice is not sexist and they do often have something that suits all like the TY beanie campaign they did, winnie the pooh toys. It all depends on what is the latest craze at the time, whatever the 'in' toy or movie is.

Its like saying Toys R Us is sexist because it sells toys for boys and girls! It is very rare I take my children to McDonald's. I would much rather give them a decent meal at home and save up the money I would pay for an over priced happy meal with a crappy toy and buy them something I know they would appreciate more.Do you think it's sexist they have Girl toys and Boys toys at McDonalds for Happy Meals
I don't know if I'd call it 'sexist' but it does bother me that they refer to them as "boy" or "girl" toys. My son sometimes wants the Hot Wheels... sometimes he wants the Barbie, but then I can see him flinch when he has to say he wants the 'girl toy'....



I wish they'd just call it by the toy name and not assign a gender to it.
i totally agree my little girl always gets the truck "boy toys* anyhow who says girls cant play with* boy toys*? i hate the girl toys to it sends the wrong message like little bratz dolls in bellyshirts cmon wat r we teaching our kids? lol
Because some girls don't like hot wheels, or the hulk, and some boys don't like Bratz, or barbies.

Simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment