Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How do i find out how much my mcdonald toys are worth?

i have looked on ebay, but they have several different prices on there for what people are selling them for. can you help me?How do i find out how much my mcdonald toys are worth?
When you check ebay, sign in and look at the completed listings. These will tell you what the toys actually sold for (if they sold at all).

Overall unless you have baby beanie babies or Disney characters, you probably don't have anything of much value. In terms of Disney - you need the entire set in perfect (still in bag) condition. They may not be worth much individual.
What I like to do is see all the toys that are in the same condition as the ones I'm selling. Then I take an average price of them.How do i find out how much my mcdonald toys are worth?
nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment