Saturday, February 18, 2012

POLL: McDonalds toys vs. Burger King toys?

I choose Burger King toys. Good times, good times.POLL: McDonalds toys vs. Burger King toys?
I'D SAY YOUR CORRECT.
theyre both cheapy chinese peices of crapPOLL: McDonalds toys vs. Burger King toys?
Neither

Aren't you a little old for tub toys??
funny lol qustion i pic mcdonalds
yeah burger king seems to spend more on toys so they seems to be better quality.

so i would say burger king :)
BK
arent you a ittle 2 old???...just wondering!
burger king because when i was a kid McDonalds always gave me the barbie toy instead of the hot wheels
thats a wierd and stupid question but i say Mcdonald's toys
they are both cheap and cheezy
Burger King Toys
burger king
Worst.

Poll.

EVER.
Whichever toy is small enough to get lodged in a child's throat...that's the toys I like.
omg dude me and my buddy just had this discussion 2 days ago....burger king toys ******* rule! micky dees are to cheap..
I only care about the food :P



When I was a kid, I usually went to McDonald's, so I gotta say McDonalds.
neither
when i was younger I liked Burger King and that was like 7 years ago but now I think both of the toys are garbage.
hahaha I Choose Buger Kings toys!!!

Funny Question!!!!
i choose the toys from whatever fast food place that doesn't make me look like on overgrown moron playing with kids toys made in china, japan, Indonesia, or Malaysia
i dont know about that.but i love bk.
They are both kind of sh`tty arent they?



OMG guess what? I just got this plastic voodoo doll from McDonalds. And guess what is did? NOTHING!
Burger King launched various marketing campaigns this week aimed at children — and the moms who buy their food. In other words, the chain is going after a segment McDonald’s has had a lock on for years: families.
McDonalds toys :D
McDonalds toys...
  • smokey bones
  • ashton kutcher cheating
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment