Saturday, February 11, 2012

What are the current Burger King and McDonalds kids meal toys?

My son earned to go out, but I was just wondering what resteraunt had what toys right now.What are the current Burger King and McDonalds kids meal toys?
burger king has football jerseys and mcdonalds has cars and myscene babries
Whatever they are, don't let your child put it in his/her mouth. They come from China!What are the current Burger King and McDonalds kids meal toys?
I know Burger King has the little football jerseys but I dont know about Mc Donald's.
plastic jerseys
My second job is at Burger King so I know we are on the Viva Pinata toys now. I'm pretty sure that's some video game but the toys are really cute! They are crazy looking animals and they open up and you get an extra surprise toy inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment