Saturday, February 11, 2012

What do McDonalds, Shrek Forever After, three little pigs toys Say?

When my boyfriend and I were at McDonalds the other day, his kids got the three little pigs toy. The problem is one of the things it says doesn't sound like "He Poofed" It sounds like something bad to us. Anyone else hear the same thing or know what it is suppose to be saying?What do McDonalds, Shrek Forever After, three little pigs toys Say?
It sounds like he says "pussy pot"
Sounds like You F**k , Pussy F**k!.

Report Abuse

What do McDonalds, Shrek Forever After, three little pigs toys Say?
It sounded like, "pu*sy fart" to me.

Report Abuse


I am NOT HAPPY about this, last night I bought a kids meal for my 3 year old and now he is saying PU$$Y PUNK all around the house. i have talked to managers apon mangers... I want something done about this, I don't like hearing those nasty words coming out of my 3 year olds mouth!

Report Abuse


I looked this up just because my grandson keeps saying pu**y pops!! I wanted to see if anyone heard what we heard. He is Autistic so it is hard to get him to understand he can't say that now. He just keeps repeating it over and over again!!!!!!!!!!

Report Abuse


If you listen again the stupid toy sounds like it's saying you whore as well.

Report Abuse


He's saying "he poofs, he poofs" back to back, its not a diraugatory term their Not saying any of the following (Pussy Pot, Pussy Punk, Pussy Pops) Why do things have to be taken out of context now days? People have to find something to Bi+(H about don't they? Get your heads out of your @$$!!!

Report Abuse


ohh! Uhhuh! He hoofed! HE poofed! Hyaa! Yaaa!





He mostly yells

No comments:

Post a Comment