Saturday, February 11, 2012

What Toys Did McDonalds Give Out In The 70's?

I heard from somone that in the 70's, McDonalds gave out real live pet fish as toys. Is this true?What Toys Did McDonalds Give Out In The 70's?
I'm not sure about the fish-but,i have an uncle who worked there in the 70's and i still have one of the original happy meal boxes-it was actually made of hard plastic and was shaped like a mcdonad's building,the top(roof) opened in a split from the handles! I kept crayons in it...i think they're still there,actually!

very cool and very 70's!
Now they just used those fish to make fish felet. Yummy!What Toys Did McDonalds Give Out In The 70's?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx鈥?/div>
  • 6 years ago
  • Report Abuse

Wow, maybe some rogue franchise owner. I don;t they gave out toys that much in the 70's. I think it started with Happy Meals. When did the first Happy Meal get served at McDonalds?
No, not fish. We were not that barbaric in the 70's.. There were these silly game puzzles, and then came the plastic burgers and fries that turned into those robots. I think that was early 80's.

Transformers! And Ronald McDonald plastic 3" dolls, and the Hamburgler, and Grimis, and I can't remember any more, I'm old..

No comments:

Post a Comment