Saturday, February 11, 2012

Where and for how much should i sell my massive collection of McDonalds toys from years ago?

When i was a kid (15 odd years ago) i used to collect McDonalds toys, most are mint with their boxes. Where in the UK - or anywhere else in the world if it's a really good place, could i and should i try to sell them? They are just taking up space now.



Cheers!Where and for how much should i sell my massive collection of McDonalds toys from years ago?
Ebay.com... seriously... there is someone who's willing to buy something everywhere. Not sure what toys you have, so I couldn't tell you what price to list...
Hello! Yes, eBay is probably the best bet.



I would have been interested, but I just found these rereleased McDonald Land characters and I'm going to order a bunch!



http://www.prankplace.com/mcdonaldland.h鈥?/a>Where and for how much should i sell my massive collection of McDonalds toys from years ago?
Probably eBay or amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment