Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Where can I get old mcdonalds toys for cheap?

ME... I inherited many tubs. Lots still in the packages. If your serious e-mail Simpson1242@yahooWhere can I get old mcdonalds toys for cheap?
Try that little place called McDonalds
I'm guessing your collecting them :D



Check ebay or amazon.



Currently on ebay I see old mcdonalds toys ranging from as low as 1 dollar!Where can I get old mcdonalds toys for cheap?
ebayyyyyyyyyy

sexayyyyyyyyyy ebay.
i think you can buy them at ebay.com or amazon.com



but mcdonalds doesn't sell it cuz you have to buy the happy meal in order to get them so its like not many stores sell them unless you check online.
Of course, ebay or online, but also try flea markets and yard sales. They always carry that stuff and no shipping fees.
ive got some in the back of my ice cream truck little boy
  • chrome apps
  • german english translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment