Saturday, February 11, 2012

Where can I get the pokemon toys that Mcdonalds just released?

I missed my chance to get the rest of the Pokemon toys for my girl friend and i wanna know if any one can help with me obtaining the ones I need?Where can I get the pokemon toys that Mcdonalds just released?
Easy. Go on eBay or a similar website.



The Internet is your friend. Google is it's ally
I know your pain. I felt the same way when I didn't get my last Hello Kitty watch :(



They're no where to be found but McDonalds. Stuff like that is usually only available there. :/ Maybe find a video game store that sell those cute small figures?Where can I get the pokemon toys that Mcdonalds just released?
www.amazon.com

www.ebay.com

www.google.com



THE INTERNET....
i would try ebay or a site like that or ask around to see if you could buy it off some one. you could also try putting up a poster or something
eBay? Maybe amazon? I think mcdonalds is actually still selling them so maybe you could ask them for the one you want?
Ebay search pokemon mcdonald. I wanted to get them, but i just want cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment