Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Beanie Babies toys at McDonalds?

Can anyone that works at McDonalds or goes often help me? My daughter is looking for the guinea pig and the lamb Beanie Babies toy. We are in the Boston area. Does anyone know what McDonalds restaurants have one or both of these toys this week (August 9-15th)? Thanks so much!Beanie Babies toys at McDonalds?
I work at McDonald's in North Dakota! We ended our Beanie Babie promotion yesterday, and are all so out! You can call around, but it looks like you might have to look on Ebay if you really want them!
I have not seen those beanie babies at McDees in like for ever, good luck finding those.Beanie Babies toys at McDonalds?
aadad
McDonalds had those toys a long time ago so I have a feeling you well not find them.sorry
dont think that they are doing them anymore every 4 weeks the toys change

No comments:

Post a Comment