Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do I find out how much my old mcdonald toys are?

I have a Kenyan barbie mcdonald toy, a cabbage patch kid mcdonald toy, a littlest petshop mcdonald toy and a flintstone toy (unsure which it came from.) All still in the original wrapper. How do I find out how much they are worth if anything?How do I find out how much my old mcdonald toys are?
You can place it on Craigslist and see if people make offers on it. Or search eBay and see what other people are listing it as. Or you can talk to a seasoned toy collector who keeps track of these things.
You could try auctioning it on ebay and see how much people will be willing to buy it. It should be more expensive if a dedicated collector sees it as a collectible,...How do I find out how much my old mcdonald toys are?
well, my guess would be -1p :)

No comments:

Post a Comment