Saturday, February 18, 2012

What was the best toy from Mcdonalds that you or a sibling got that wasnt a ripoff?

We all know that Mcdonalds and all those other places give off ripoff toys that are so stupid. But have u ever went there and got a decent toy? My sibling got a strawberry shortcake girl who hair smelled like strawberry, oh my gosh it smelled good lol. What about u?What was the best toy from Mcdonalds that you or a sibling got that wasnt a ripoff?
Those little teeny weeny beanie babies. Loved them when I was little!
I got a cube that was way cool. From one way it was Yoda, then you turned it the other way and it was Darth Vader. Very cool and I still have it. I think it was from the 90's.What was the best toy from Mcdonalds that you or a sibling got that wasnt a ripoff?
I once got a promotion for having sex with the manager
Most of their toys sucked. I got an orange wind up car that was made pretty good one time I think I still have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment