Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I swallowe da mcdonalds toy that got lodged in my fries, what should i do?

i swallowed a small mcdonalds toy, and it sings to me whenever i walk, what should i do?I swallowe da mcdonalds toy that got lodged in my fries, what should i do?
Arn't you the lucky one, savour it for there was more nutrition in that than the meal
Sing at a Kareoke Bar--youll be a Star!I swallowe da mcdonalds toy that got lodged in my fries, what should i do?
Wow, I seriously doubt this even happened.

But, in the case that it did, go gag yourself and puke it up.
You will be the first person to have a musical toilet in a day or two. LMAO
enjoy it.
ROFL like it plays music? take up the guitar, find a drummer and you've got a band! it'll only last a day though xD
lol.. sorry, shouldnt laugh but thats funny if u did lol..
I have no idea, but omg some of the answers here made me crack up !!
Lay down in traffic. Please. For the rest of us.



At least refrain from having children.
see a doctor! or wait till u crap it out lol
i cant help you if you were dumb enough to actually swallow a McD toy.
  • the pillars of the earth
  • unique baby girl names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment