Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How long do you keep your McDonalds or Burger King happy meal toys?

My kids have so many of them over the past several years. I go through their toy box and throw so many of them away! My oldest daughter says she lets them play with them for a week or two and then throws them away because they're just little toys that are a pain to pick up!How long do you keep your McDonalds or Burger King happy meal toys?
God! Rat pack stuff. I think I can still find some stuff from several years ago. I know we still have the Sponge Bob tape recorder toy that is small enough to hold in your hand. I figure we got the one that was made perfectly because after 4 or 5 years it still works perfectly. (Figures it ends up in my house, try throwing it away and watch the terror begin, ughhh!).



Gerry :)
Make a lil museum of such toys at yr home, seriously....



n when yr kids will grow up they wd love their childhood memories...Or



u can wrap them beautifully and present it on their bdays after 5-6 yrs...wat say%26gt;???



well..i m single but i think it wd b a gr8 fun to use them as i suggested.



Good Luck.How long do you keep your McDonalds or Burger King happy meal toys?
I throw them away with in a day or so...they take up to much space..
It depends on what kind of toys they are. Most of them end up in the recycling bin.
long long time

No comments:

Post a Comment