Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Does anyone else find it hilarious that McDonalds is making twilight happy meal toys?

I think it's Burger King, actually, but I'm not sure. Anyways, they don't even have an alternate toy for boys. It's like, "Go Twilight or GTFO."

And have you seen the commercial with the old ladies?? It's pretty much Twi-mom pedophiles to the extreme.Does anyone else find it hilarious that McDonalds is making twilight happy meal toys?
LMFAO you serious?!?!?!?!? That is sad they are trying to get the older people to buy them now hahaha
Woah.............WTF?



AHahaha....Does anyone else find it hilarious that McDonalds is making twilight happy meal toys?
All I have to say is,I'm not surprised,nor do I care.You are right,it is pretty darn sad.
LMFAO that is pretty funny! lols
um

sure

No comments:

Post a Comment