Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Value of old mcdonalds toys?

can any one tell me if McDonald's toys have any value as i have collected them for 25 years and have hundreds and are there any that are worth any valueValue of old mcdonalds toys?
not that much..
5.95 to 8.00.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps%26amp;field-keywords=mcdonald+toys.%26amp;x=0%26amp;y=0#/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_3_11?url=search-alias%3Daps%26amp;field-keywords=mcdonald+smurf+toys%26amp;sprefix=mcdonald+sm%26amp;rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Amcdonald+smurf+toysValue of old mcdonalds toys?
I am not sure, however I am sure that you could look around and see what they go for and get a rough estimate. I am sure that some of the oldest ones are worth something.
Approximately $5.95 to $8.00
I wouldn't pay more than 50 cent for one (unless it was a stuffed animal or neo pet thing than I'd pay up to 3 dollars for one)
you can go on ebay and see what people are asking for them

i'm sure some of them have value
check ebay or amazon
I think Katie has the right answer
not that much...

No comments:

Post a Comment