Saturday, February 18, 2012

What does the McDonalds Toy From "Alvin and The Chipmunks" Girl Say?

okay i got a toy from McDonalds and its the girl from Alvin and the Chipmunks toy, she has on a cute little pink outfit. But i want to know what she's saying....but she also says "Uh-Huh" but I want to know what she says before that?What does the McDonalds Toy From "Alvin and The Chipmunks" Girl Say?
THEODORE: i'm theodore ha ha ha

SIMON: ba da da da da i'm lovin' it

ALVIN: hello gorgeous

BRITTANY: were the chippets ah-hah

JEANETTE: were sisters uh-huh

ELANOR: it's so beautiful
I have the one with Eleanor, and it says "mmmmmmm, It's Beautiful!"What does the McDonalds Toy From "Alvin and The Chipmunks" Girl Say?
"We're the chipettes! Uh-huh!" =)
Well I dont know what the girl says but I have Simon and he says.."Ba da ba ba ba Im lovin' it!"

Cute!
It was driving me crazy too. I went to the Mcdonalds website. She is saying "were sisters uh-huh
I don't know . . . But I do know what Theador says; "IIIIMM THEADORR!" and then he laughs. (:
She says "No Alvin I am not storing your nuts in my mouth".
  • bubble pop
  • ginos east
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment