Saturday, March 3, 2012

Selling old Mcdonald happy meal toys, but were to sell them?

ok so i know what everyone is going to say, 'sell them on ebay' or 'sell them on amazon'. however my father is adamant they may be worth something, therefore he wants me to try and find a collector or a site selling to collectors.



could anyone please recommend a collector or collectors site in which i can sell the sets of toys.



thank you xSelling old Mcdonald happy meal toys, but were to sell them?
www.ebay.com
I used to collect a few things, and I have always used eBay to find stuff to complete my collection. You can also use a local ad site like (for example kijiji).Selling old Mcdonald happy meal toys, but were to sell them?
Apparently, there is a thing called "McDonald's Collectables Convention" where people buy these things.
He might be adamant, but he's wrong. Put them on e bay if you want and when you get nothing back, round file them.

No comments:

Post a Comment