Saturday, March 3, 2012

Should McDonalds cash in and offer the McMaddie kids meal?

It can come with toys to entertain the child while mommy and daddy leave them home alone so they can go out and party.Should McDonalds cash in and offer the McMaddie kids meal?
HaHa Pretty funny. I mean what a terrible thing to say.
that sounds stupidShould McDonalds cash in and offer the McMaddie kids meal?
oh come on! If that's not the most retarted thing i've ever heard.
I take it thats a direct hit at someone......a little confused. I would say that no child should be left home alone so that mommy and daddy can go party!
No. Stop the insanity talk. Thank You.
You're pathetic
I'm sure, that under different circumstances, I would find that very funny. But at the moment, when there's a little girl missing, I presume dead, I cannot find it humorous at all.
No. Go away and stop being so nasty.
not funny at all remember a little girl is missing and probably dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment